For papers to be published in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library
You will not be permitted to present your paper unless you have complied with these requirements.
1. Convert your paper into the IEEE PDF format.
In order to upload the paper(s) to IEEE explore website, the author(s) must submit a final camera-ready copy of your revised paper in PDF format using IEEE PDF eXpress Services. (Click here to get the instructions)
JCSSE2017 conference code: 40590XP
2.Upload the Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress version of final camera-ready manuscript(s).
After you convert your paper into the IEEE PDF format, ensure that you upload the final camera-ready manuscript(s) through EDAS before the deadline on June 15, 2017
(Click here for camera-ready submission
3. Copyright submission
Update the presenter's biography
Submit a copyright form through EDAS.
4. Author Registration and Payment
- In EDAS, please declare who will be the presenter at the conference. To do this, click the 'My Papers' tab, click on your paper title, and then click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will present the paper and click Choose presenter.
- Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word maximum) on EDAS by going to the 'My Profile' tab and filling in the information in the 'Brief bio' field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
At least one of the authors must register to attend the conference no later than June 15, 2017
and the registration fee must be paid before the deadline.
The scanned copy of payment document, valid IEEE membership status (if any), JCSSE 2017 Committee (if any) and valid student status (if any) are required by June 15, 2017 at
Successful registration and the acceptance of the final submission will be acknowledged via email to the designated corresponding author. The printed receipt of the conference fee will be issued at the time of the conference.
Get opportunity of meeting the Chair of your session before the session starts to inform him/her of the correct pronunciation of your name, to request any special presentation facilities, and to listen to the useful instructions, etc.
The conference program: To be announced
2. Only an electronic data projector, a screen, and a Windows laptop computer will be provided. You must transfer your presentation from USB memory stick to the computer to be used for projection before your session starts, i.e., during the break. Our staff will be available to help.
If you would like to use your own computer, please inform our staff in your presentation room in advance and make sure that your computer matches to the presentation facilities.
4. Use the most recent version of PowerPoint available to you. It is your responsibility as a presenter to ensure that your presentation will be accurately display. Make sure that there is no problem with special fonts and special characters (e.g., bullets, symbols, non-English characters etc.).
In general, only 20 minutes, inclusive of questions and discussion, are available for a standard oral presentation.
For more information or if you need any assistant, please feel free to contact the help desk.
Note that all accepted (exclude selected papers to WJST) and orally presented papers will be submitted to IEEE explore.***
If you have any question, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org